Valentina 1 Black Extra Hot & 1 Yellow Hot Label Sauce-12.5 oz
- Great with: enchilada sauce, Guajillo dried chiles, Las palmas red chili lime, homemade ole, chile
- Love if you like: Chili oil, Cholula, dried chilies, Chilli, salsa verde, pace, salsa negra, asian
- Like if you love: La Victoria picante sauce, tapatio, el yucateco, habanero, zombie apocalypse
- Also see Valentino individual taco salsa single serve packets, yellow mild / medium variety packs
- Order protected by BASED BOX Bundle 100% No-Risk Money back Guarantee if you are ever unsatisfied
★ Quality ★ We don't sell expired or overstock items. Only the best items make it in our bundle packs.
★ Consistency ★ Same high quality every single time. Our Based Box quality control department makes sure every item is handpicked and packed to our high standards.
★ Service ★ We are available 24/7 to address any of your concerns. And, we offer the best money back Guarantee possible. If you aren't fully satisfied with your order, you can return it for a full refund, anytime! 100% NO Risk Money Back Guarantee.Valentina is a brand of pourable hot sauce manufactured by Salsa Tamazula, a company in Guadalajara, Mexico. The sauce, like the parent company's Tamazula hot sauce, is made with puya chilis from Jalisco state, similar to the Guajillo chili and known by the name guajillo puya. Valentina is described as thicker than Tabasco sauce and less vinegary, with more chili flavor. It comes in two varieties, hot and extra hot. Valentina's ingredients are water, chili peppers, vinegar, salt, spices and sodium benzoate (preservative).