(3 Pack) Mouse Glue Traps Humane Rat Mice Rodent Sticky Pad Board Roaches Snake
(3 Pack) 3 Traps Mouse Glue Traps Humane Rat Rodent Super Sticky Pad Board Roaches Snake, Kill Rat/Mouse Without Poison - New
|Rats, Mice, Insects
- Non-Poisonous .
- Without Springs.
- Child Safe.
- Folding Book.
- Ready To-Use.
- Super strong & sticky.
Effectively captures mice and other rodents.
- Each pack contains 1 trap.
- Our mouse glue trap Catch Mouse Rats Mice Insect Pests Rodent Cockroaches Fly Roach Bug Killer.
- These Mouse Glue Traps are Pre-Baited and include.
- Anchors the trap to the ground and helps to prevent drag off.
- These heavy-duty traps are professional strength and require no additional baits.
- An alternative to glue boards that may not hold up as well in damp or humid areas like basements or bathrooms.
- Strongly Adhesive Glue: This mouse glue board is manufactured with special glue, strong and evenly distributed. Making it easier to catch mice/rats/snakes and other pests while keeping your home tidy, clean, and healthy.
- Thicker Cardboard: This mouse traps board is thick enough and hard to prevent being dragged away by rats.
- Easy to set and clean: Just put some baits in the middle of mice traps then place it where rats like to travel and go frequently. Once the mouse is trapped, dispose of it/dispatch them humanely and you needn't touch the mouse to get it out of the trap. No mess and no snapped fingers.
- Ready to use: Suitable for placement in narrow spaces. Fold to different shapes to fit anywhere. Easy to set and no mess, toss into the trash.
- Foldable & Thicker Cardboard: This mouse sticky trap is made of thicker and harder cardboard which can prevent being dragged away by rats.
- Wide application and satisfaction: These mice traps can be used in the kitchen, office, bedroom, garden, restroom, restaurant, indoors, outdoors, and sensitive areas where rodenticides or snap traps are undesirable or prohibited.
- Open the mouse trap and remove the two buttons carefully.
- Close the board and press hard. Use force to re-open it. This makes the glue more effective.
- Place the mouse trap anywhere mice frequently pass by.
- Place bait in the center of the trap. Avoid oily/ watery food, for example, peanut butter, since it will make the glue less sticky.
- Place baseboards on the floors where rodent activity has been observed.
- Rodents love moisture, for example in basements or under the sink.
- Place along baseboards or other runways, do not place right at the corner.
- The more traps you set, the better the chances of catching the mouse.
- For best effect, place 2 mouse traps every 5-10 ft.
- Rodents are fickle creatures - if after 6 days you didn't successfully trap the mouse, move the trap to a different location.
- Keep Out Of Reach Of Children, Pets, And Non-Target Animals.
- Keep away from food items.
- Avoid getting glue stuck to any object or surface.
- Store in a cool and dry place. Avoid exposure to sunlight. Extreme temperatures and moisture.
- In case of contact with adhesive, use vegetable or mineral oil to remove it from the skin or animals.
3 Pack Empire $100 Dollar King Size Slim Paper (10 Papers Leaves Per Pack)
(7 Lighters) BIC New York Mets Cigarette Lighters MLB Officially Licensed
Ben Franklin $100 Bill Tin Coin Saver & Money Saving Piggy Bank (3 Pack)
14" Giant 3 New Plastic Piggy Banks Saving Money Tuff Pigs Large Big